The Richard Forum Index The Richard
Life in the world of Richard - for people I know

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Users

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Richard Forum Index -> Announcements from Richard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rwatson
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005, 5:06 am    Post subject: New Users Reply with quote

Yo! So, if I don't have a clue who you are (or say we haven't spoke in numerous years), let me know who you are before enrolling on the board. It's primarily for my family, not just any old Joe (nothing personal Joe or Joey).

It's not that I don't like everyone in the world, but I just don't think this is really the place for everyone in the world. Smile
rwatson
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 4, 2006, 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so we all know, most of the new weird users are actually coming from a bot that was programmed to register on phpBB board and probably exploit something cool (eventually, in the meantime they just post stupid generic comments). Don't worry, they don't actually get any kind of access until I check them out (and the bots are much easier to spot since I don't know anyone in the occupied region of Tanzier or wherever).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Richard Forum Index -> Announcements from Richard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: